Signifyd uses machine learning to detect e-commerce fraud using hundreds of data points, elastic linking, and behavior data.
Mandatory fields when integrating via Yuno:
items.name, items.quantity, items.unit_price.
Configuration of webhooks in partner:
- Open the Developer Tools and navigate to Teams.
- Locate the specific team you wish to set up webhooks for.
- Choose Settings and then select Webhooks.
- Provide the Webhook Address and choose the event type as Guarantees/Reviewed.
- Click Add to finalize the configuration.
Obtainment of credentials:
- Access the Developer Tools and log in to your account..
- Navigate to the Teams page.
- Locate the API Key for each team.
- Log in to dashboard.y.uno.
- Click Connections and then select CyberSource.
- Click Connect.
- Introduce Name, Organization ID, Secret, and Shared Secret.
- Click Connect
Updated 3 months ago