The Connections section within the dashboard enables users to integrate and manage various providers, including payment methods, payment processors, and anti-fraud solutions. This guide will walk you through the process of adding, creating, and managing connections to enhance your payment processing and routing capabilities.
- Browse through the list of available providers and select the one you wish to connect to. Providers may include payment methods, processors, and anti-fraud solutions.
- After selecting a provider, you will be prompted to provide the required credentials. These credentials are necessary to establish a secure connection. Follow the on-screen instructions to input the relevant information.
- A connection will be created once the required credentials are provided and verified. This connection forms the bridge between your Yuno account and the chosen provider.
- Move on to the Routing section to explore the capabilities that the newly established connection brings. For instance, if you have connected to a provider offering specific payment methods, these methods will be visible in the Routing section. This allows you to configure payment processing routes tailored to those methods.
Connections can be managed to suit your evolving business needs. These are some actions you can take with your connections:
- Editing Connections: If you need to update the credentials or change a connection's settings, you can easily do so by selecting the Edit option. This ensures your information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Pausing and Unpausing Connections: To temporarily halt the interaction with a specific provider, you can choose to Pause a connection. When ready to resume, simply Unpause it. This flexibility allows you to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Deleting Connections: If a connection is no longer needed, you can delete it. Exercise caution when deleting connections, as this action is irreversible.
Updated 12 days ago