In case you have selected our Embedded or Semi-lite checkout integrations, once you have set the conditions for when to display a payment method, you can configure the routing of the already enabled payment methods. However, if you have selected our Lite version, you will have all the available payment methods at your disposal to start configuring how to process the payment.
Dynamic routing is a payment orchestration technique that enhances the payment experience for users while automating the process of increasing approval rates. It involves directing payment transactions to the most suitable payment service provider or acquiring bank based on various factors such as card type, transaction amount, currency, and payment origin.
Yuno, through its user-friendly Merchant Dashboard, offers a graphical interface for you to configure business rules for payments. Yuno's dynamic routing feature allows you to create personalized payment flows by defining validation and processing services according to your specific requirements. As a result, you can prioritize services that align with your needs, such as those with lower fees or higher approval rates.
By leveraging dynamic routing, you will enjoy several advantages.
You can optimize your payment processing strategy in response to market changes, regulatory demands, or other factors. With the ability to quickly adjust routing rules, you can seamlessly switch between PSPs or services, ensuring you will always use the best options for processing transactions.
Dynamic routing allows you to reduce payment processing fees significantly. By routing transactions through the most cost-effective PSP or service, you can take advantage of lower fees or better exchange rates offered by different providers for specific currencies or transaction types.
You can direct high-risk transactions to specialized fraud prevention providers or PSPs with advanced fraud detection capabilities, minimizing your exposure to fraudulent activities.
Dynamic routing ensures efficient and speedy transaction processing. Directing transactions to the most suitable PSP or service based on transaction volume, processing capacity, or response times can enhance the overall customer experience while reducing the likelihood of transaction failures or delays.
- First, access your Yuno Merchant Dashboard account and select the option Routing. The Routing page separates the payment by Not published and Published. In the Not published tab, you will find the payment methods connected to your account that don’t have a published route.
- Choose a payment method and click on Set up. Then, the right panel will show up, and you can click on the Create new route to start configuring routes.
- Name the route you will build.
- Use the Add new condition button to define the condition that will trigger the payment processing route. You can combine several conditions to narrow the payment usage.
- Select and define one or more conditions to narrow the route usage. The conditions available vary depending on the selected payment method.
- Add connections to the condition created. You can integrate fraud solutions, processors, and acquirers depending on the payment method.
- For each new connection, you can define paths for each possible case (Succeeded, Declined, and Error). New steps can be connected to each case to build a complete routing that meets your demands.
- After adding all steps of the payment process route, you can publish it using the Publish button, making it available for the respective payment method.
Updated 13 days ago