In this section, you'll discover how Yuno supports payments in installments, offering you and your customers the flexibility to make large purchases more affordable. Explore the benefits of this feature and understand the difference between "Merchant" and "Provider" installments for a tailored payment solution.
Yuno supports payments in installments, which allows you to spread out the cost of a purchase over a longer period of time. This is a great way to make a large purchase more affordable or to free up cash flow for other expenses.
There are several benefits to using installment payments for your customers:
- Affordability: Paying in installments can make a large purchase more affordable by spreading out the cost over a longer period of time. This can be especially helpful if the customer doesn't have the full amount of money available upfront.
- Flexibility: With payments in installments, you can offer your customer a payment plan that best suits their need. They can usually choose the number of months to pay off the purchase, as well as the amount of each payment.
- Convenience: Payments in installments can be a convenient way to make a purchase. Customers can usually make payments online or by phone, and they don't have to worry about writing checks or carrying cash.
Installment implementation varies depending on the origin and your commercial agreements. There are two options merchants can use, one defined by themselves and the other according to the providers' definition:
- Merchant: In this case, the merchant manages its own installment options through individual payment processors, determining the available installment choices for customers within Yuno.
- Provider: When the merchant lacks predefined installment agreements, they rely on the payment processor's installment options. We work with your chosen provider to access the available installments to offer your customers for each transaction.
Updated about 1 month ago