This page presents all information related to the Paymentez (Nuvei company) connection using Cards as payment. Use the following buttons to navigate to the desired section.
Mandatory fields when integrating via Yuno:
ARS, BRL, CLP, COP, CRC, USD, GTQ, HNL, MXN, NIO, PEN, UYU.
Support of international BIN:
Activation of functionality:
TRX without CVV:
Yes (depends on affiliation).
Purchase TRX in 1-Step:
Purchase TRX in 2-Step:
Support for recurrency:
Countries where captures are available:
- Brazil, with Cielo using BRL.
- Mexico, with Prosa using MXN.
- Peru, with Procesos and Visanet using PEN.
Maximum time to capture an authorization:
Captures over the amount of authorization:
Yes, only supported for Prosa (MXN).
Time to request refund:
Colombia: 1 year.
Mexico: 6 months.
Peru: 6 months.
Chile: 6 months.
Argentina: 6 months.
Ecuador: Same day.
Time to process refund:
Only supported for Prosa (MXN).
Void to authorization:
Void to refund:
Capability to define the installments when creating the payment:
GET endpoint available for retrieving the permitted BIN for the installments:
Possibility to choose who will be responsible for financing the installments:
Conditions or restrictions:
Deferral date availability:
Minimum number of Installments (#months):
Maximum number of Installments (#months):
Peru: Izipay: 36, Visanet/Niubiz: 12.
Mexico: Generally 24, can go up to 36 in certain cases.
Notifications of chargebacks:
Defined period to make a chargeback:
Endpoint for disputes:
Maximum time to dispute a chargeback (provide evidence):
Colombia: 2 working days.
Peru: 2 working days.
Brazil: 5 working days.
Chile: 5 working days.
Mexico: 3 working days.
Necessary fields for testing:
|Card||Return Code||Charge succeeds|
|5119159076977991||review||Charge is under Review|
|370236553676505||review||Charge is under Review|
|4520121813132351||rejected||Rejected by Fraud System|
|378196561987405||rejected||Rejected by Fraud System|
|375953548754701||rejected||Card in black list|
|376337093362277||rejected||Card in black list|
Limitations/ Specifications for testing:
|Approved transaction||status = success, status_detail = 3|
|Denied transaction||status = failure, status_detail = 9|
|Reviewed transaction||status = pending, status_detail = 1|
|Rejected by fraud system transaction||status = failure, status_detail = 11|
|Card in black list||status = failure, status_detail = 12|
In order to do tests in staging environment, the amount of the add credit card is fixed to:
Credentials and steps to obtain them:
- To start the integration you will need to request to Nuvei Team [email protected] for a Development/Sandbox account.
- Nuvei will create an Application and give you the Application Code. From now this will be the identifier for your Application in the whole integration. In the Nuvei admin system you will see your transactions, application settings (including application URLs and Application Key) and so more.
- Configurations have to be done for the application in development environment and production environment, URLs and application key are different for every environment.
- Development environment will be always available for tests even after launching your application to production.
- Log in to dashboard.y.uno.
- Click Connections and then select Paymentez.
- Click Connect.
- Introduce Name, Country, Application Key and Application Code.
- Click Connect.
Configuration of webhooks in partner:
Specific procedure for a merchant to go live:
Updated 1 day ago