This page presents all information related to the Mercado Pago connection using the PSE as payment. Use the following buttons to navigate to the desired section.
Mandatory fields when integrating via Yuno:
Purchase TRX in 2-Step:
Support for recurrency:
Time to request refund:
Within 180 days of its approval date.
Time to process refund:
10 - 13 working days.
Notifications of chargebacks:
Necessary fields for testing:
Public Key and Access Token
Requirements to create a sandbox payment:
To create a payment on the sandbox environment you need to use an email ending with @test.user.com, such as [email protected].
Credentials and steps to obtain them:
Test credentials: Public Key, Access Token
Production credentials: Public Key, Access Token, Client ID, Client Secret
Configuration of webhooks in partner:
- Create an application on the homepage of your Dashboard.
- With the application created, go to the Webhooks Notifications tab in your Dashboard and configure the URLs of production and test from which notifications will be received.
- You will also be able to experiment and test if the indicated URL is receiving notifications correctly, being able to verify the request, the response given by the server and the description of the event.
- If you need to identify multiple accounts, at the end of the indicated URL you can indicate the parameter ?customer=(sellername) endpoint to identify the sellers.
- Next, select the events from which you will receive notifications in json format via an HTTP POST to the URL specified above. An event is any type of update to the reported object, including status or attribute changes. See the events that can be configured in the table below.
- In the notification_url field, indicate the URL from which notifications will be received.
- Implement the notifications receiver.
Note: When you receive a notification on your platform, Mercado Pago waits for a response to validate that you received it correctly. For that, you must return an HTTP STATUS 200 (OK) or 201 (CREATED). If this response is not sent, it will be understood that you have not received the notification and a further attempt to send it will be made until you submit the response.
Specific procedure for a merchant to go live:
Updated 3 months ago