This page presents all information related to the dLocal connection using Tarjeta Clave as payment. Use the following buttons to navigate to the desired section.
Mandatory fields when integrating via Yuno:
dLocal's fraud motor has velocity rules. Because of security these can't be shared.
TRX without CVV:
Payments with debit card.
Support for recurrency:
Time to request refund:
Between 120 and 180 days.
Time to process refund:
Void to Refund:
Notifications of chargebacks:
Defined period to make a chargeback:
Between 120 and 150 days.
Endpoint for disputes:
Maximum time to dispute a chargeback (provide evidence):
Necessary fields for testing:
Limitations/Specifications for testing:
If you want to test the response of all possible errors, you can do so with the following trick exclusive for sandbox:
- On the description body parameter of the Create a payment you can include the error code that you want the payment to result to.
- For example, description: “302” will result in the payment being rejected with the error: “Insufficient Amount”.
- You can check the full list of codes available whenever you need.
Credentials and steps to obtain them:
- Log in to dashboard.y.uno.
- Click Connections and then select dLocal.
- Click Connect.
- Introduce Name,X-Login, X-Trans-Key and Secret Key.
- Click Connect
Configuration of webhooks in partner:
Specific procedure for a merchant to go live:
Updated 9 days ago