This page presents all information related to the Adyen connection using PIX as payment. Use the following buttons to navigate to the desired section.
Mandatory fields when integrating via Yuno:
There is no limit for the day (between 6am and 8pm or 10pm), for the night (between 8pm or 10pm and 6am) the limit is R$ 1,000. Each institution can establish its own Pix limit as a security and anti-fraud mechanism. The only rule is that this limit cannot be lower than the TED limit or a debit card transaction limit, depending on each case.
Shoppers can pay with Pix when shopping online. The money is sent directly from the shopper account to Adyen's account, and then transferred once a day to the merchant's bank account.
Support for recurrency:
Time to request refund:
Refunds and partial refunds are only possible within 90 days after the payment.
Time to process refund:
Standard is 2 days, depends on issuer connection.
Capability to define the installments when creating the payment:
Notifications of chargebacks:
Necessary fields for testing:
Limitations/Specifications for testing:
- Log in to your test Customer Area.
- Go to Transactions > Offers.
- Select the PSP reference of the pending Pix payment.
- Select the Promote this offer to a sale button.
Before you can accept live Pix payments, you need to submit a request for Pix in your live Customer Area.
Credentials and steps to obtain them:
To generate an API key, you must have one of the following user roles: Merchant admin role, Manage API credentials.
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Developers > API credentials, and select the API credential username for your integration, for example ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Under Server settings > Authentication select the API key tab.
- Select Generate API key.
- Select the copy icon and store your API key securely in your system.
- Select Save changes.
- Log in to dashboard.y.uno.
- Click Connections and then select Adyen.
- Click Connect.
- Introduce Name, Account Code and API Key.
- Click Connect.
Configuration of webhooks in partner:
- Log in to Adyen dashboard.
- Select the merchant account you want to enable notifications.
- Navigate to Developers and then Webhooks.
- Navigate to Recommended webhooks and Standard notification.
- Select Add and enable the notification.
- Select Edit and type the following values for each field:
- URL for test mode: https://sandbox.y.uno/adyen-webhook/v1/confirmations
- URL for live mode: https://prod.y.uno/adyen-webhook/v1/confirmations
- Method: JSON
- Encryption Protocol: TLSv1.2
- Select Apply and Save changes.
Specific procedure for a merchant to go live:
- Risk and compliance
- API communication
- Notification webhooks
Updated 11 days ago